IB interview experience and questions


I attended Career Quest coaching institute for Intelligence Bureau interview.

There were 3 members in my panel.
They checked my documents with all details.
They asked some candidates to go back to home and bring complete documents (like original mark sheet).
My interview duration was around 7 minutes.

QUESTIONS ASKED TO ME :
Tell me something about yourself in English medium.
You write poems in which language? Why in this language?
You are Law graduate, so tell me about provisions of IPC 124, 304. 
What is difference between Culpable homicide and murder? Which IPC?
What is the language of Judiciary and Executive in your state?
What is Sadr-e- Nizamat in your law field.
What is the Conflict between Karnataka and your state Maharashtra?
What to do with Belgaum? It should be given to KN?
After LLB what you did? Never did practice? Why?
Is any member of your family is in service?

No comments:

Post a Comment